Papel, papel y más papel

Filigrana de papel

Esto se denomina "quilling",  resumiendo...trocitos diminutos de papel haciendo filigranas.

1 comentarios:

  1. all the time i used to read smaller posts which as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading at this time. hotmail sign in